My new computer needed a compact amplifier to drive the PC loudspeakers. After some thought, I came up with a design to compliment my Audax mini-monitors using the LM4780.
In-depth project details
- Circuit design - Implementing the LM4780, including a thermal shutdown feature.
- Construction - Pictures of the point-to-point wiring and details of the enclosure.
- Power supply construction - More constructional pictures.
- Sound quality and conclusions - This little amp sounds pretty good!
- Full Schematic - Complete circuit details.